Saturday, July 3, 2010

Back to the USA!

Howzit,
So our trip has come to an end. We catch our flight to London tonight at 8pm or so. It feels like we hve been in SA for such a long time and I will miss this place for sure, but it will be nice to get back home and get things going. It has been nice to have a break away from the hot Texas summer but I am ready to have the warmer weather around again.
If anyone out there is ever planning to get down to South Africa, especially the Western Cape, don't hesitate. The friendly people, the views, the great exchange rate, are all worth experiencing. As I have said, I plan to follow up the trip with more in depth writing about the South African experience from home. I also plan to post individual pics that I really like, chosen form the 8000 that we took.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment